Our purpose is “to celebrate Jesus and gather people to grow in His love”, and we do this through authentic relationships, contemporary worship and the cultivation of a richer, deeper spiritual life.
Our vision is to build a God-honouring community of vital, healthy, authentic, accepting, grace-filled Christians who reach out with the grace of Christ. We are a healing community.
We value personal/spiritual growth, teaching people to walk in faith, to follow God's leading, to develop their gifts, to live in community and to live lives of full devotion.
We value people. We value each person's story and the unique way God is working in their life. We value the people who are not yet part of our community.
We value service and generosity. We believe that Jesus has given each individual and this church community spiritual gifts to give. We fulfill our God-given purposes through concrete acts of ministry.
We value the experience of loving Jesus Christ. We worship God with sincerity, vitality, and creativity.
What We Believe
- We believe that God is supreme. A personal and loving spiritual being who created the universe; who cradles and cares for it in love.
- Jesus is both divine and human; Jesus was uniquely sent by God to reveal "the way, the truth and the life".
- We believe that the ministry, teaching and events of Jesus' life have transformational power for our lives today.
- All people, both living and dead, will be held accountable for their lives.
- We believe in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit of God sent to us by Jesus Christ. The Spirit makes us alive to Jesus, and empowers us to live the life of faith.
- We believe in the power of living in a community of faith that is gathered together by Jesus Christ. In community, we learn to love, give and forgive.
- We believe that the future for believers is resurrection from the dead and eternal life with God. This gift of eternal life comes as a free gift that is to be received by faith in Jesus Christ.